Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Game Brainstorming

Hey everyone, I was thinking about making a game. A platformer to be exact, based on EarthBound and the world of EarthBound. I was surprised to see that no one has done this, so I began brainstorming something like a Super Mario Bros. 2 idea with EarthBound Characters, Enemies, Cities, etc.

I personally think that it would be great. I mean can you imagine running through Threed as Ness killing zombies with a yo-yo? Or freezing those Starmen in Stonehenge with PSI Freeze as Paula?
Jeff would be armed with a gun to shoot enemies, and Poo, I guess I would need to work in a hand combat to be used with him.

Just a thought, but if anyone knows some kind of software which would be able to do something like this, let me know. I already have a trial of Game Maker 7, but I need to figure it out. So i guess if anyone has some hints for that too, it would be a great help.

No comments: